Fiix had gone through a re-branding where they changed their company name, and had new brand guidelines. They needed a set of stationary for day to day business operations.
· Design is meant to support content; a letterhead is no different. I decided to keep it plain and simple to let the message shine.
· The business-card needed to make an impact as soon as it was seen and held. I selected a soft-touch paper finish at the printers for maximum impact.
· Originally developed for the hiring fair, a postcard sized piece with a blank side that could be used for any multi-functional purpose.
· This is when the Fiix logo’s double “i“ treatment started to be leveraged throughout the brand as a concept. Employee to employee; employee to client; client to employee.
· The stationary set the foundation for the look and feel of the company brand. Big, bold, blocks of colour with clean lines - the beginnings of what the brand felt like started here.
· Employees and clients a-like loved the soft-touch finish of the business card. Clients held the card a little longer and it was a nice first impression from the sales associate.